Back to blogging!



Welcome to my blog!

First of all, I just want to wish you an amazing new year with health, success and love. It feels so good to be back. Especially after a  long time of not posting.
Now, I don't know if any of you guys knew this but I created this blog in 2014 but it flopped. I stopped blogging because I lost motivation and forgot why I started doing it in the first place. I let it go (no don't sing that song) and didn't take my blog seriously.

But I believe I can work things out this year and start from the beginning, that's why I gave it a re-brand and here I am. Mark my words, this time I'll work hard and keep my blog as updated as I can.

Thanks for reading, and if you want to keep up with my new posts, you can follow my blog on Bloglovin', GFC or sign up on my E-mail newsletter. Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content ©2015-2016 Ermal / Ermal Boshnjaku unless otherwise noted.
Follow follow us in feedly












Hello, I am Ermal

Welcome to my virtual space where I share my life, thoughts, advice and tutorials. If you want to know more about me, click here.

Follow




Followers

Follow by Email

FOLLOW BY E-MAIL

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

All content ©2015-2016 Ermal / Ermal Boshnjaku unless otherwise noted.